Wednesday 1 January 2014

Christmas prezzies!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! It's been a while.. Yes I did miss Christmas, but I'm here now, s'all good! I hope you all had a merry Christmas with famiy and friends and that Santa was good to you this year! I thought I'd give yous a wee look at my presents.. I'm pretty happy with them if I'm honest. 

I'm not really a 'flashy' person so I'm not gonna go full on 'omg look what I got' in a bad way, just maybe slightly overexcited because I'm easily amused but this post is purely to show what I asked for and thankful my parents loved me enough to agree to the weird things on my list...

Number one was the first thing I opened and by far my favourite! 

Tah-dah!!! It's a fricken blender! Now, as you can probably tell this is the picture from the website because, frankly I'm too lazy to go into the kitchen an take a picture... And Yes, it's a strange thing to get excited about but I'm obsessed with smoothies and I thought having my own blender and spending on average £3 on fruit, juice and frozen yogurt etc it's a better way to spend my money than go into town and spend nearly £4 on one smoothie every week. So yeah, that blender will be well loved! 

Secondly are my Nike Blazers. I kinda new I was getting these for definite because my mum took me to pick them out a week before Christmas but still, she could have taken them back.. 


already had a pair of pink ones I bought with birthday money in summer costing £70 and they are my most worn/fave shoes! These ones weren't as expensive which is good but I'm still raging I spent so much last time. A new outlet nike store as opened at the top of my wee village and these Christmas present ones were only £35.. Like, are you kidding me?...
loooove them:) but I did make the mistake of wearing them for the first time with trainer socks in town for the sales and my heels are dead. Ah the blistering pain! 

Thirdly is my cute little camera! 


I am always complaining about going to concerts and having rubbish pictures from my phone so I guess I should have seen this one coming... But since in such an observing person, I didn't. But it's perfect since I have so many important concerts coming up! *cough* THE WANTED VIP TICKETS BABY!;) 

Speaking of concerts.. Lastly, I got a McBusted ticket for Glasgow!! Mcfly have been my life since the age of 6/7 and I'm now 17... That's a long time of dedication! So I was really happy with that! Saved me £45! Cheers maw and paw :)  

Lastly is my onesieeee! I could honestly live in my onesie, it's so soft and cosy and adorable! It's a reindeer! Omfg! 

 

guess I got my blonde hair too? Because I didn't pay for it... And it's going to be well used!...? Right?

I did get a few little things like calanders/CDs etc and chocolate... Mum, are you trying to make me fatter?...

Anyway, that's most of my things from Christmas 2013, I hope you all had a great day and obviously a great dinner! (my favourite part of Christmas!)

Until next time chickaaaass!!:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment