Wednesday 18 December 2013

New year, new me!

I've fancied a change for a while now and I've only just got the guts to go for it! If you've noticed my hair at all, you'll know Im brunette. Or at least I was brunette for all of my life and this changed last saturday...



That riiiiiight, I've dyed my hair! I'm not gonna lie, I was terrified while siting getting it done in the hair dressers but know I've had it a few day I really love it! I didn't think it would make much of a difference to my appearance but apparently I look older, but I don't see it. I also look identical to my big sister Rebecca, she's like 22 or something...


I'm a PR for a club called campus and the first picture here is me with mark (one of the support acts for our X factor nights) this was 2 weeks before I dyed my hair. The other picture is the day after I dyed my hair, it even looks shorter. Me no likey! 

I really love being blonde and it didn't take long for people to crack the blonde jokes but unfortunately I don't have the cleverness to prove them wrong... Gutted. 

But yeah, if anyone is thinking of duig their hair, I recommend it! I've wanted to do it since summer and only just got round to doing it and I'm in love with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment