Saturday 1 February 2014

Pinch, punch, first of the month!

Happy February everyone!

I thought I'd kick start this fab month with a little lippy review. I'm going to be more consistent with my blog posts as as you can tell... I'm crap at keeping a writing pattern. 

Anyway.. Let's begin! I recently bought a new Kate Moss lipstick from boots. It's the most gorgeous deep red colour which I never in a million years thought I would be able to pull off but I really do love it! Number 107 is one of my daily, any kind of occasion lippy. It's just amazing... I'm litterally speechless. 


I've been kinda obsessed with getting a purple lipstick and I have chosen then one I want which is from the Sleek range, found in SuperDrug. However, this obsession is unfulfilled as I cannot find the colour (name of which slips my mind right now..) anywhere! I've looked in te only 3 stores I know exists near y and they're all sold out! The most annoying thing is that it's the only bloody colour that is sold out, along with my backup: Fushia!  

I thought it wouldn't suit me to begin with but I love it. Honestly so glad I bough it! And here's a vane selfie showing it off haha 



Anyway, as I said at the start, im going to be writing more blog posts mainly because it's fun and I've it a lot of exciting things coming up which I can't wait to show/tell you about!

Until next time chickaaaas x

No comments:

Post a Comment